This week I continued on my final part for self directed, modeling a flower using nurbs. I added flower petal leaves under the pollen center of the flower. I also made the stem of the flower more wider and I added leaves to the stem. For the pollen shape I can’t seem to figure out how to fill in the how in the shape like with polygons.

For the flower I think maybe I will also model a simple flower pot for the flower to go in. When I create the other flower petals I need to figure out how to add more CVs when using Planar to fill in the curve shape for the flower petals. Below are a few pictures of progress and a render of what the flower looks like son far.

ImageImageImageImage

Advertisements