Today I finished the final part of the flower. I changed the shape of the of the flower petal a little bit and added the flower petal around the pollen part of the flower. I lowered the flower leaves I had under the pollen so they wouldn’t overlap or go through the flower petals. For the flower pot I added a circle in it to look like soil and I textured it using the GlazedCeramic mia material preset texture. I also added a plane under the flower pot for the ground. Also I added physical sun and sky and render with final gathering and global illumination using mental ray to make the overall final render better. Below are some images of the final renders.